When I think of a woman

Rose et amour....rosa y amor ....rose d'amour ...
Rose et amour....rosa y amor ....rose d'amour ..rosa de amor.. // Explore (Photo credit: Silabox...en vacances)
When I think of a woman,
I can see a family photograph,
A happy family,
A working father,
A loving mother,
Children in twos and threes,
With not a single hint of misery.

I can smell the sweetness of flowers,
A fragrance so sweet,
That not even a field of wild roses,
Could ever have the same power,
That makes men,
Spend in numbers more than ten.

I can feel an overwhelming amount of emotions,
Which many poets and musicians,
Spend their entire lifetime describing,
An emotion more addictive,
Than any known drug,
A simple four letter word,
That sets so many events in motion.

I can taste something bittersweet on my tongue,
The bitterness of disappointment,
And the sweetness of fulfillment,
Because both taste combined,
Makes it more refined.
Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Popular Posts