The Crazy Robbery


A crazy man robs a bank but failed to escape. Police had him surrounded and he held everyone inside hostage. The police negotiator secures a direct line with the bank robber but it went downhill from there.
Police negotiator: "Who am I speaking with?"
Bank robber: "The Riddler. I am a famous villain from the Batman universe."
Police negotiator: "Great. That makes me the Batman for this case."
Riddler: "Indeed. If you want me to release the hostages, answer my riddles honestly."
Batman: "Oh shit, I did not put any stat points into my Wisdom."
Riddler: "What is the purpose of my life?"
Batman: "Cause as much chaos and grief to Batman?"
Riddler: "Wrong answer!"
Bang! *Screaming sound*
Riddler: "A hostage just died because you rolled a 1, Batman. Round 2! Why is life not fair to me?"
Batman: ".....Because you are a comic book nerd and no woman loves you?"
Riddler: "Wrong insult!"
Bang! *Screaming sound*
Riddler: "And another hostage bites the dust today. Better shame your dice once this session is over."
Batman: "Shit! I hate this kind of Diplomacy based last bosses."
Riddler: "Don't hate the Game Master, hate your destiny as a noob. Round 3! Who is the person I truly loved?"
Batman: "Your momma?"
Riddler: "Technically correct."
Bang! *Screaming sound*
Batman: "What the fuck! I thought I was correct!"
Riddler: "You are but I did not say what happens when you answered correctly."
Batman: "Then this whole negotiation is pointless!"
Riddler: "Aha, you answered the first riddle accurately! I am releasing one hostage now."
*After one hostage is released*
Batman: "So, I have to answer accurately?"
Riddler: "I did not say that."
Batman: "Godamnit!"
Riddler: "Round 4! If money is the root of all evil, why do everybody wants it?"
Batman: "Because humans are naturally evil?"
Riddler: "Nat 20!"
*Loads of paper money gets thrown out the window*
Batman: "Holy shit! I don't know if I should be happy or angry."
Riddler: "Round 5! Which oath of mine must be kept at all cost?"
Batman: "I give up. Which?"
Riddler: "Her happiness above mine."
*Bang* Hostages rush out of the bank. The Riddler killed himself. No actual hostages were hurt during the robbery. The screams heard in the negotiation were prepared before the robbery.

Comments

Popular Posts