12 Days of Christmas

When Santa burst through my roof,
He screamed why didn't you install a chimney?
I said I wanted some explosives for Christmas,
So he gave it to me.

And to prove my trust in Santa,
I wrote this poetry,
To tell him my wish list,
For my Christmas gifts.

On the first day of Christmas,
I asked for trees,
Not just any trees,
But trees that grow instantly,
With houses on it,
And pipes and electricity.

On the second day of Christmas,
I asked for holograms,
So Star Wars is no longer fiction,
So games is no longer based on a screen,
So communication will no longer be the same.

On the third day of Christmas,
I asked for prism laser cannons,
So laser can shoot at wider range,
Destroying more things,
Changing infantry tactics again.

On the fourth day of Christmas,
I asked for genetically enhanced humans,
Just like in X-Men,
So aliens will think twice before conquering us,
And a chance to be special for me.

On the fifth day of Christmas,
I asked for space travel technology,
So Green Peace can no longer use the excuse we have only one planet,
And we can start destroying more planets,
All in the name of exploitation.

On the sixth day of Christmas,
I asked for an unified government body,
So one planet will have only one government,
And all national borders and passports will mean nothing.

On the seventh day of Christmas,
I asked for commercial nano-technology,
So everyone can build mini-laptops,
Or kill someone using remote nano-bot.

On the eighth day of Christmas,
I asked for commercial cybernetic implants,
So everyone can have Atom Boy hands,
And physical crime will be taken to the next level.

On the ninth day of Christmas,
I asked for clean and cheap fusion energy,
So the world will no longer fight over electricity,
And pollution would decrease.

On the tenth day of Christmas,
I asked for parallel dimension transportation technology,
So I can meet with other versions of me,
And find out all the what-ifs.

On the eleventh day of Christmas,
I asked for teleport technology,
So people could travel instantly,
Without using cars,
Reducing road bullies and accidents.

On the twelfth day of Christmas,
I asked for an immortality serum,
So people can never die of old age,
Or cancer/infection/disease,
Everyone will live,
Never fearing natural death.

Comments

Popular Posts