12 Days of Christmas (2010)

There is no consensus on how closely the brain...Image via Wikipedia
On the first day of Christmas,
I want a new planet for humans to live on,

On the second day of Christmas,
I want a pair of laser pistols,

On the third day of Christmas,
I want three loyal followers,

On the fourth day of Christmas,
I want four bank accounts with overflowing money,

On the fifth day of Christmas,
I want five new species named after me,

On the sixth day of Christmas,
I want six private islands,

On the seventh day of Christmas,
I want seven Terminator-style cyborgs,

On the eighth day of Christmas,
I want eight wishes granted,

On the ninth day of Christmas,
I want nine companies listed in the stock exchange to be under my control,

On the tenth day of Christmas,
I want ten metropolis to be listed as my property,

On the eleventh day of Christmas,
I want eleven platoon of mercenaries under my command,

On the twelfth day of Christmas,
I want a dozen artificial intelligences named by me.
Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Popular Posts