If

If

I travel back in time,
I just want to hear you laugh one last time,
Because my heart is aching.

If

I kill myself,
What point would it serve?
Nobody gains. Not you. Not me.
Plus my book is not out yet.

If

I found another woman who loves me back,
It still wouldn't work.
You are still alive in my head.
I can't love another when you are all I think about.
It's not fair for me and anybody else I date.

If

By some strange turn of fate,
I died first,
The death letters come into play.
Perhaps you no longer care about me anyway.
But that doesn't stop me from wishing you a happy ever after,
From my very own corner of the world.

If

You found somebody else,
Good for you,
Cherish them always.
I always knew,
Men like me don't deserve happiness.
Take good care of yourself.
Eat everything (except vegetables), Sleep well and Smile.

If

We reincarnate,
I hope things turn out better.
I wouldn't mind being your friend and enemy again, and again.
Those memories are all I have left of you. And they are fading.
I really am glad that the greatest time of my life is spent with you.
I have been dark for too long.
I swore an oath.
An oath I can never fulfill, with you gone from my life.


Comments

Popular Posts