Overlord Personality Parasite

Part 3 of Magic War Saga

My old name?
I discarded it.
My new name?
Overlord Personality Parasite.

My magic is simple.
I can infect others.
They can't say no to my hive mind.
Together, we will rule the world.

However, there is a max infection limit.
So, I captured Mr. Oath Alchemist first.
With him forcing others loyalty to me,
My weakness is covered.

I let Ms. Dream Mechanic to escape for tactical reasons.
I want her to gather the elites in one spot.
Easier for me to hunt.
The web is already in place.

They came like a natural calamity.
Searching for me in every corner,
But I have already made everyone in the city oath-bound.
Even their Data Master can't win this Info War.

First, I lured their top fighters away using my original body.
Second, I used human wave tactics to strike their base.
Third, I infect all the support-type High Wizards at the base.
Fourth, I pretend to get captured by them to enter the base.

It was a very slow and delicious dance of betrayal.
I infected all their Fighting-types.
Their faces upon realizing my trick!
Feels even better than having sex.

Too bad Ms. Dream Mechanic escaped.
Too bad she has prepared one final trump card.
Using magical amplifying tools and sacrificing her own life force,
She tried to destroy the Hive Mind in the Dream World.

I nearly lost to her.
I won but at the price of half of my infect max limit.
Horribly weakened,
I lost control of a lot of hosts.

Now that was a battle worth recording.
Raging elements,
Blood, tears, and screams.
The High Wizards wanted to kill off the entire city to defeat me.

But it won't be that easy.
I had a few parasites pretend to be released and joined them.
Using human weapons, I killed those High Wizards.
Even a wizard need to breathe in air.

After that, I hunted every Low and Middle Wizard down.
I spent years making the world oath-bound to me.
All for one early oath I made with Mr. Oath Alchemist:
"Let's make this world a stronger place with no tears."

Comments

Popular Posts