Memory Palace Princess

Part 4 of Magic War Saga

Hi, Hi!
My name is Memory Palace Princess!
And this is my TV show called.....
Welcome To My Memory Palace!

This is the Living Room,
Everyone rests here,
Waiting for missions or news.
Stay long enough and you can go deeper inside!

Let's interview our latest arrival!
Oh wow, Earth is a real mess now, huh?
That Motherfucker Overlord Personality Parasite did what!?
Don't worry, nobody can come in this pocket dimension without my permission.

Let's move on the bedrooms!
I built this Infinite Halls after we lost the war.
We have enough rooms for everyone!
Hey, you kids! No running at the corridors!

And here we have the Job Center.
Technically, nobody needs to work since this whole place run on my magic.
But humans need something for both their hands and minds to do.
So, we give them jobs creating anything they want.

Okay, this War Room is top secret!
Don't tell my twin sister Blade Temple Princess I brought you here!
We are preparing for a counter attack here.
Are you watching this, Scumbag Overlord? WE WILL KILL YOU!

Oh, you will love this Computer Room!
We even have salvaged Magical Computers here!
Here we contact our allies within the Collective Sanctuaries.
Here we broadcast Welcome To My Memory Palace for you, viewers, to find a portal coming here!

Oh, oh, stand back a bit!
That is a prototype Reality Breaker trial run!
Here in the Research Room, we build!
We continue building new military weapons for the counter attack!

Do you find Storage Room too dusty?
Well, it can't be helped.
We have too many items here.
Some made in Memory Palace but most smuggled from Earth.

Saving best for last, we reached my private room: Command Center.
Here we have my Memory Knights working overtime,
Guys, take a break today! Gerrick, you stink! When was your last bath?
Are you nervous too, Log Wizard? Don't worry, this is my first time alone with a boy too........


Comments

Popular Posts