Sir Pass

Part 6 of Magic War Saga

Sir Pass, Sir Pass!
All of them screamed.
Both enemies and allies.
Afraid and awed by my might.

The Counter Attack is brutal,
Both to our own forces and our enemies.
Never in my life would I imagine myself slaying so many mages.
In just one week, my Living Blade reached the max level.

Our artillery destroyed many of their fortresses and walls.
Our saboteurs within coordinated with us perfectly.
Many enemy commanders were killed or captured.
So why do I have a very bad feeling that won't go away?

I received a Paper Blade message from Log Wizard,
Asking me to rush back to H.Q. immediately.
I retreated from battle, fearing an attack from our rear.
I was ambushed by Mr. Oath Alchemist forces there.

It turns out our H.Q. has fallen into enemy hands.
How? I will ask that later after I avenge my comrades.
My Living Blade is enough to kill them all!
Ultimate Slash! Oh shit- is that a Reflect Spell? Fu-

I lost my blade but I managed to run away.
Reinforcements came in time and saved me.
I was sent to the hospital,
Assured that Blade Temple Princess can handle that small ambush force.

The last thing I remember,
Is Saint Mary healing me and saying:
"Everything is going according to plan. Before today ends, Memory Palace Princess will be mine."
Wait, wh- "Your (Saint Mary) wish is my (Sir Pass) command, Overlord Personality Parasite."

Comments

Popular Posts