Saint Mary (aka Overlord Personality Parasite)

Part 7 of Magic War Saga

You see that soldier over there?
He called me Saint Mary in the past.
I saved him and all of his friends.
War requires healers.

You see that spy over there?
He can't call me Overlord Personality Parasite in public yet.
He passes my commands back to Mr. Oath Alchemist for me.
Honestly speaking, I am surprised how easy spying is. Imbeciles.

You see Sir Pass over there?
He calls me by two names now: Saint Mary and Overlord Personality Parasite.
Such a foolish tool,
Thanks to him I got a max-leveled Living Blade.

You see Mr. Oath Alchemist fighting over there?
That is all pretending.
We already have 99% of enemy forces under our control.
Shiny toys can't defeat mind attacks.

You see Blade Temple Princess in the Anti-Mana Cage there?
She calls me the embodiment of evil.
Part of the 1% that are still self-aware.
I got big plans for each of them.

You see Memory Palace Princess being disarmed by Sir Pass over there?
She sets my loins on fire and is finally mine tonight.
It took me years to plan all of these for her.
Fufufufu, my First Queen is secured.

You seeing this, Log Wizard?
Finally it is your turn on the other end of your TV show!
What is it like, to be completely powerless?
To have your woman taken away from you while you watch?

Comments

Popular Posts