Serial Killer Dating Club

Welcome to meeting number 1269!
First warning, as usual, is that all of us are serial killers looking for love,
Not another potential victim.
Well, technically, if you fall in love, you are a victim of the heart too.

Second warning, do not steal each other's victims!
IF I FOUND OUT YOU DID THIS, INSTANT BAN!
Ahem, *cough* Any questions?
Especially from the newcomers?

You over there, way back in the corner, I saw your hand!
What is your question? You can't escape from me!
Oh, good one! Yes, we do have successful couples in the club.
Like Mr. Ripper who married Ms. Black Widow. *shakes head*

Next question! You there, stealing all the food!
Do you have any questions? Like where did I get the food from?
Oh, how do we avoid police detection?
Simple, all the paperwork is done in a way that suggests we are all in prison already.

That is enough questions, let's move to ice breakers!
I want each of you to tell me about your favorite victim and their last words,
Starting from you, Mr. Office Worker. We go anti-clockwise.
No no no, I don't want any physical re-enactment here. Keep your knives before I shoot you!

Now that we know a bit about how we hurt,
Time for the main course of the event!
We are playing board games tonight!
Everybody form teams of 4 and choose your poison!

Okay, now that we are done killing tokens,
Please fill up your anonymous feedback form.
Say who you want to ki- eh, no -date and if it is a match,
Voila! The true fun begins! 

Comments

Popular Posts