Log Wizard

Part 8 of Magic War Saga

I can't remember my name anymore.
Anger consumed me.
As if my magic exploded.
You could say - Anger leveled me up?

My Log Magic is good for clerical duties.
I can't fight, only record.
But this new leveled up Log Magic -
I can use every Magic ever Logged.

Elements, Summoning, Divination, Enchantment,
You name them, I got them.
In my rage, I rushed to him,
Instead of learning how to use everything together first.

Overlord Personality Parasite must die!
That is the only thing I remember.
There he is! Standing all alone with Unlimited Bladeworks Magic.
He wants to fight me 1 vs 1? Sure!

We fought for days.
For every damage, a healing.
For every counter, a counter-counter.
Time spins on and the battlefield spirals into chaos.

Sometimes, his soldiers tried to assist him.
Sometimes, my ally tried to assist me.
All who tried that are dead now.
Our power levels is too high above the rest.

He uses Magic Blades as ammo.
I noticed too late that every shot was meant to miss me.
His true intention is a spell formation instead.
I wanted to Teleport out of range but I was too slow.

Bam!
Just like that, his Living Blade pierced my heart.
Using the last of my magic, I scattered my Paper Blades worldwide.
Gifting any of my surviving allies a huge variety of Ultimate Magics.

If you are reading this,
You have been chosen.
Defeat Overlord Personality Parasite with this Ultimate Magic!
-Final Log of Log Wizard.

Comments

Popular Posts