Princess String Rose

Part 10 of Magic War Saga

My name is Princess String Rose,
And this is my story.
I never asked for any of this.
Royal bloodline, prophecy, followers, and all that shit.

I hate them all,
Especially Eternal Emperor, my father.
But I understand why he does things.
It is for the sake of a stronger humanity.

Do you know what it is like?
To be given a prophecy like that?
A power stronger than Eternal Emperor,
Is that even possible?

Everybody either hates me or are jealous of me,
Eternal Emperor always checks on me,
I think he is afraid I will kill him one day.
Can't say I don't wanna.

My sisters are nice,
We communicate often with each other.
Sometimes, we exchange gifts to show how much magic we learned.
That is, until our mother(s) stopped us.

Adults are all terrible people.
What is wrong with sisters doing normal sibling stuff?
Sure, we are destined to inherit the throne.
Who said we sisters can't rotate being Empress?

I hate being the strongest.
I know, I know, with great power comes greater freedom,
But I don't even know what I want to do!
I sure as hell won't live like the Eternal Emperor.

It is said each of my sister mastered one Log Wizard's Ultimate Magic.
I, the favorite child, get to master 4 Ultimate Magics instead.
Hell, Heaven, Shadow, Light.
Not a single one of my instructors can defeat me now.

As time goes on, my bloodline magic appears.
Like the Eternal Emperor, I can control others.
Unlike the Eternal Emperor, I have no maximum limit.
I guess the prophecy came true, huh?

Slowly, but surely,
Every top ranking Empire official,
Is mine to control,
Like strings on a puppet.

Comments

Popular Posts