Princess Gear Dear

Part 11 of Magic War Saga

My name is Princess Gear Dear,
I am an inventor,
My first and proudest inventions,
Were mana-dolls for my sisters.

We had so much fun,
Playing tea-party with those dolls.
I constant upgrade them with my Log Wizard's Ultimate Magic: Machine.
Oh, I invented many other stuff too.

I made Mana AIs, Elemental Golems, and Wish Engine.
Mana AIs is the next evolution of artificial intelligence.
They allow anybody to use any magic as long as they have the right code.
Imagine! Ultimate magic being commonly used!

Elemental Golems are basically mana robots.
I made them to replace soldiers dying in wars.
Nobody in my team have to die anymore.
This is how I plan to end wars.

Wish Engine is my masterpiece invention.
They have global range and absorbs positive human feelings.
These feelings are converted into mana,
Which gave humanity the chance to play God.

The war is coming,
You have no idea how much I hate it,
But I refuse to give up.
I, too, am my father's daughter.

Comments

Popular Posts