Level 1

What if the game Arknights was real?
It is here.
One of them opened a portal to our reality.
And invaded.
This is my story.

Everyone was scared.
Too many died, and oh how easily they fall,
Plenty recognized their uniform and technology.
But so what?
We need weapons now! Not information!

Our bullets can kill them, yes.
But to land one shot, tens, if not hundreds, of us died.
Just for that wound to be healed back.
Do ya see the problem here?
We, Earthlings, are being massacred, by our own creation!

That is, until Originium changes us Earthlings too.....
Now, we have mutants popping up every day.
Some strong, some weak.
Like the X-Men comic book is real too.
Which is fantasy? Which is reality? The line is collapsing real fast here.....

I have a mutant ability too.
My ability is to absorb wounds. 
Due to that, I am always risking my life in the front-lines.
Death is always a moment away for me.
That is my Level 1 ability.

Comments

Popular Posts