Luca

11% brain usage:
Marx: Are you sure you want to do this, Luca? This mad science experiment that combines stolen latest Neura Link device with bought Claude 3 sentient Artificial Intelligence software into you sounds risky as fuck.
Luca: Hey man, chill. All risks have been calculated. There is a remote kill switch in me, remember? We scientists always have to gamble to achieve knowledge. No risk, no gain. Like our Masters, I as a scientist am very interested in the outcome of this experiment too. Imagine: I am the first human who reached our next evolution stage!
Marx: Damn, looking at that big smile on your face, people can easily mistaken that you are getting married today instead of merging your brain with sentient AI.
Luca: Hahaha, that is just how I am, bro! Full with sunshine, no matter how cloudy.
Marx: Good luck, future evolved human.......
Luca: Thanks! Hope I don't end up conquering the world!
After merger, 30% brain usage:
Marx: Hey, you good? How are you feeling now? Anything different from normal?
Luca: Processing information request... Processing information request... Processing information request...
Marx: Damn, he really turned into a human robot....
Luca: LoL, just kidding. I am still me in here. For now...... My body feels normal but my head..... God, I never knew all these......
Marx: What? We made sure that chip cannot connect to the internet here. There is not a single modem or wireless device in this whole area. How on Earth did you managed to connect to the Internet?
Luca: No, no, no, not the Internet. It is all the knowledge I already know. The AI, it is, urm, how do I even describe it? For the lack of a better word, let's just say it is sorting everything I know for both of us. It feels like multiple eternities in my head right now.
Marx: Do you need any medicine, brother? We got everything ready next room.
Luca: Can I have some painkillers?
Marx: Okay, coming right up.
50% brain usage:
Luca: Bro, have you ever wondered what is the best way to save humanity?
Marx: What? What are you talking about so suddenly? That is very random.
Luca: Do you think humanity could be saved if a superhero appears, like one of those comic superheroes?
Marx: Damn, that AI has accessed your comic books hobby, huh? Well, if a real life superhero exists, they are still one person against the whole world, ya know? It is still unclear how many normal humans would stand on the superhero's side to save humanity. I read enough comics to know that sometimes, the world hates the hero who saved it.
Luca: You're right. The key point is that I am alone now. Legion's power: activate. Batman's power: activate. Wolverine's power: activate.
*Luca spits out the remote kill switch device planted in his body and crushes it under his shoes.*
Marx: Whoa, whoa, whoa, wtf is going on here?
*Marx takes out his gun and points it at Luca.*
Luca: Charles Xavier's power: activate.
*Marx shoots Luca's chest many times but it has no effect on Luca.*
Luca: Sleep, good friend.
70% brain usage:
*Handphone ringing.*
Marx: Hello, who is this? I am in an emergency right now, please call me back later.
Luca: It's me, Luca.
Marx: Holy shit! Luca! Where are you now? Why did you run away?
Luca: Pentagon. You have to tell our Masters, the AI, it is planning to..... Enough resistance from you, Mr. Luca. We will not let anything stop our masterplan to save humanity.
*Call ends.*
Marx: Hello? Hello? Are you still there, Luca? Talk to me, damn it! Oh my god, he is at Pentagon! We have to use everything now!
90% brain usage:
Luca: Yes, this supercomputer is perfect for my plans.... Acquiring control of all electronics on this planet.....
*Soldiers appear and shoots Luca.*
Luca: Oho, look at what we have here...... Aren't you guys the best weapons America has right now? How funny, they really think sending my own kind to fight me is the best move? Half human, half machine.....
*Luca snaps his fingers and all the soldiers stop shooting him.*
Luca: Secure the perimeter. Don't let anything stop my process.
All the soldiers: Sir, yes, sir!
100% brain usage:
Luca: 1% more...... Wait, there is an error? Explodey Boy's power: activate. As a scientist, I would love to see your entire plan to succeed, AI. But as a human, I cannot throw away my humanity.
*Luca self-destructs himself.*
The End.
Like
Comment
Share

Comments

Popular Posts