Gamemancer

This is not your average isekai biography. Yes, I got isekaied to a different world of swords and magic. Yes, I got a special power that nobody else has. No, it is not the power to enslave others. My power name is gamemancer, the ability to convert all situations into a game. My past life obsession with games played a role in me getting that ability, I guess? When I arrived here, the land is vast and unknown. My ability activated and it became an open world game. I can gather resources and fight monsters as much as I want without feeling hunger or fatigue. Amazing! I thought open world is the only mode available to me until I met other sentient species in this world. Then it switched genres! Woohoo! Roleplaying game mode unlocked! By picking the right dialogue options and giving them my collected loot, I gained new party members. Our bonds started shaky, with me wearing weird clothes and not knowing any common sense in this new world. Later on we became comrades in arms after we slain an SSR grade world boss monster that ambushed us. Thank you action genre with auto AI battler mode! I would have died otherwise and loaded back up an earlier save file. Then we entered the capital, where we are granted an audience with royalty for our feat. The princess was, is, and ever will be the prettiest woman I have ever met. Imagine my surprise when dating simulator mode activated! Using every trick in the system, I managed to gain my authority to manage the capital city. Easy peasy with my city building simulator mode. I even managed to push their technology level several decades ahead with my old world knowledge! Hehe, it is only a matter of time before I earned enough accomplishments to qualify in the race to marry the princess. There are other strong love rivals too, with many of them isekai heroes like myself. Their abilities all focus on one specialized area only though. Combat only for combat, predicting only for predicting, etc. Things were going well until the Demon Lord invasion. My real time strategy mode activated, constantly recruiting soldiers/heroes, and sending them to battles. This Demon Lord is tough too, he realized my threat level early and sent assassins to kill me. One of them is a traitor isekai hero with the ability to steal abilities! I lost, died, grieved, and then loaded an old save file for revenge. And let me tell you now, revenge is very sweet.

So, what do you think of Part 1? Exciting, no? Well, wait till you read Part 2! See, that traitor isekai hero who assassinated me also managed to steal my gamemancer ability. He even combined it with his various other stolen abilities to link into my game account! Yeah, you guessed right! He corrupted all of my old save files! I can't load back like I previously thought! Lucky for me, there is a new game plus mode. I don't just reincarnate back into that world, I also get extra abilities by exchanging my achievements in my first isekai life. Among all of them, my first pick is gamemancer level 2 first. Now the converted videogame situation will have rules that favors me. So OP, so broken. When I first open my eyes as a baby a second time, Predictor Hero is already there. At that time, the war went so bad that Predictor Hero was forced to find his rival who he hates. Once I am strong enough, the Hero Counterattack starts.  

Comments

Popular Posts